31 Aug 2015

287. Fly Away

287. Fly Away
"Fly Away" is my today's slogan for a reason. It's been a bit more than a year and almost 300 posts later that I took a final decision: for me, it's time to move on and change my focus of blogging for good. It's with a heavy heart but also with a smile because I have learnt so much during that time. I have met many nice people, and I was able to find my way what suits me best. Because, in my opinion, Second Life is a world which is always in a flux. And so is me.

This being said, I will focus on more interviews for fantasy fashion events. I always loved to know the stories behind an event, or a designer. Creating a "look of the day" is awesome, it inspires. But I noticed myself that I want more than that. I also noticed that I feel more comfortable to create nice pictures when I am wearing fantasy fashion. I can't explain why but it's like that.

For future, it may still happen that I post here from time to time. But it will be in a casual style, and about freebies and gifts, and some (mostly discounted) fashion from various events around the grid.


Last but not least: I want to thank all my sponsors and supporters who gave me a chance, and who made my blogging experience a great time! I also want to thank each one who beared with me when my RL struck and kept me off from blogging. A big thank you goes out to everyone who lend a helping hand so I could improve (I still am but I was able to learn so much already!). I, of course!, want to thank my readers: I hope you enjoyed my pictures and posts. -- Thanks again, everyone, and I hope to see you soon as a reader for my interviews and fantasy fashion ideas on my blog: http://rubys-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

287. Fly Away
SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Augusta. Walnut tone (appliers: Lola's Tango, SLink hands/feet) @ Designer Circle tyvm!
BODY: Maitreya Lara body + SLink hands/feet
BODY APPLIER: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Maitreya applier / SLink total body HUD: Walnut tone
SHAPE: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Temperance tyvm!
HAIR: Besom (formerly Soonsiki) Hush free - Lucky Letter board / group required / no fee
EYES: IKON Triumph. Armor free - group gift / no fee
EYELASHES: Mon Cheri Falsies
NAIL APPLIER: La Boheme Tranquility. Black (SLink) tyvm!

SUNGLASSES: Loovus Kulinda. Biscay @ Sneak Peek tyvm!
JEWELRY SET: Glint Centerstone Chains & beads. Turquoise @ Sneak Peek tyvm!
DRESS: Me Sew Sexy Paisley. Black Teal Lace @ Sneak Peek tyvm!
HEELS: Loovus Manhats. Storm (SLink high) @ Sneak Peek tyvm!

BALLOON: Moon Amore Papillon Balloons free @ Collabor88



No comments:

Post a Comment